13.10.14

FAL - Q4

Quickest Blog Post Ever

I really wanted to join in the Finish Along for quarter 4 and today is the last day to link up.  So while the turkey is resting, the potatoes are in the oven and our company not quite here I'll attempt to post.  Excuse the terrible photos, they were super quick snaps.


#1 - Cross Baby Quilt - Donation Quilt for Pro-Life - Needs to be quilted, bound and donated.  Get it done, Alisa!



#2 - Layer Cake Christmas Quilt - This was supposed to be done by last Christmas but when it wasn't I just put it aside.  Would love to have this finished by Dec 1.



#2 - This is a table runner in progress.  I started hand quilting it but I'm not enjoying it so I'll just do some machine quilting to finish it, bind it and put it on a table.  



#4 - This is a recent WIP - an Avery Dress (pattern by Modkidboutique),  almost finished, should be finished for next Sunday.


#5 - And finally this handkerchief quilt.  It's been sitting around for about 6 or 7 years and needs to be finished.  I don't think I'll get overly fancy with it, just basic quilting, bind it and then use it!

Here's to getting things done!

Finish Along 2014 is hosted by The Littlest Thistle.  It's fun motivation, and, there are prizes to be won.  You still have a few hours to join in.

1 comment:

  1. I love those handkerchief colours! I think I need to learn how to sew... ;)

    ReplyDelete